How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
You Guys are great. I have been trying to unlock this for 3 days. I have even called the the providers and could not unlock. All I can say is thanks.
joe - 2020-03-03 05:37:23
Sylvio - 2020-02-18 15:14:01
OGM THANK YOU
Mickey - 2020-01-30 07:14:06
I had my doubts just like many others would probably have, though the company reviews were excellent. The service turned out perfect, just as advertised. Based on my experience I recommend their service.
Jesse - 2019-10-15 17:18:08
It was honestly a great service, I wish it was a little faster (it took basically the full 48 hours for me) but other than that it worked perfectly and I would definitely recommend it.
Calin - 2019-08-07 04:21:23
Unlocking instruction for LG G4 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G4:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G4 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G4 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.