How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Mike - 2018-01-18 01:34:07
The withdrawal from Telstra locking was quick and easy. Still works on Telstra network when I want it to. The fee charged was minimal compared to what Telstra would have charged. Even email messages from my other provider were transferred across. How long does it take Well allowing for the time zone difference, negligible. If you're in Australia and you don't mind staying awake till 11PM to see if your email reply has come, pay with Paypal, it's only a few hours. Wait till morning and your reply will be there. Pay with other methods probably slower bu still speedy. I unlocked another phone a couple of years ago and the service was great then, still great now. Many Thanks.
Mike - 2018-01-18 01:29:28
Worked perfectly to unlock a Telstra-locked ZTE910.
Donovan - 2018-01-11 05:11:06
Excellent - worked first time, no problems
Greg - 2018-01-09 12:37:20
unlock code sent in about 2 hours. Worked first time Happy 2018.... thx
Gregm - 2018-01-09 04:53:16
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF910 ?
ZTE MF910 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF910 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF910 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF910 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network