How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Very good service, Worked perfect and it was very fast. Muito bom o serviço, funcionou na perfeição e foi muito rápido.
Leandro - 2018-07-11 23:29:54
Thanks a lot. the code worked fine and they were delivered on time. will be working with you more.
Abigail Osem - 2018-07-05 21:20:07
Thanks for the service, I ordered the codes and received them in less than 24Hrs. The codes worked well and now the router accepts any simcard. However, some routers have code entering forms hidden, so it needs extra knowledge to find the form and enter the codes. You could find a way to let your customers know how to find the form to enter the codes
Tegemea - 2018-06-06 12:51:41
Very good thanks molte grazie
fili - 2018-04-24 22:52:28
Am very grateful the code really work heheheh finally found a website i could trust i highly recommend them the Rock n Rule the services was lightening speed
kabir - 2018-03-26 16:05:59
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF65 ?
ZTE MF65 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF65 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF65 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF65 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network