How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Misty - 2020-05-14 19:12:03
worked perfect. well worth the $$$$$
John - 2020-05-07 15:44:47
This worked perfectly Thank you so much for helping me to unlock my phone. ATT was less than helpful when I tried to get them to help.
Cory - 2020-04-01 18:29:45
muy buen servicio desde republica dominicana gracias very good service from Dominican Republic thanks
Ramon - 2019-11-28 12:27:07
Quick and communicative. Thank you for saving me
Eric - 2019-11-05 08:28:19
Unlocking instruction for LG V35 ThinQ ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V35 ThinQ:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V35 ThinQ should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V35 ThinQ was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.