How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
wonderful guys well job
zaiim - 2019-11-27 21:35:27
Worked Great, but keep in mind CARRIERS are starting to BLACKLIST almost all phones outside of there Company through the IMEI Thus Illegally cornering the Market. All recent phones can do CMDA or GSM, it's a racket.
David - 2019-06-20 20:12:54
Quick and helpful service
JONATHAN - 2019-05-28 13:03:31
Yep this thing worked. This is all black magic to me but I'll absolutely take an unlock code for less than the $1000 AT&T wanted me to pay Hahaha thanks guys
Eric - 2019-04-25 14:25:44
Worked just as stated. Couldn't be more satisfied. Will be using their services to unlock my other devices
DirtyErnz - 2019-01-07 19:16:44
Unlocking instruction for LG V30 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V30:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V30 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V30 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.