How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked great, fast service. I do recommend that regarding instructions on the steps on un-locking their phone. They have to factory reset and after you unlock the phone, if you dont it may have a error or say your phone is not personalized. Anyways I figured it out. Thanks for the service.
scott - 2016-12-04 15:55:27
It was working great... Thank you...
Árpád - 2016-03-07 22:11:08
LG F6 Excellent
Jaszy - 2015-07-15 20:56:24
i'm extremely happy with the results no BS they estimate 51minutes delivery time i got it a it before and it worked without hassle or headaches....Ps you don't have to be tech savvy follow their easy steps thank you
davey - 2015-07-07 08:17:27
Thank u sir
javith - 2015-06-22 22:45:38
Unlocking instruction for LG Optimus F6 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Optimus F6:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Optimus F6 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Optimus F6 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.