How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Thank you for the prompt and Excellent service, my phone is unlocked. However the only problem I have now is I cannot download my photos from the phone to my computer using a cable it says "check your phone is not locked" which it isn't any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Regards Peter
Peter - 2019-10-15 09:58:31
Best site to unlock ur phone. I got my phone unlocked on mins even before I figured out how much I paid I got my phone unlocked very quick and easy service thank you Sim unlocker
syed - 2017-05-15 09:26:28
Fast and reliable service.
Janet - 2017-04-20 12:52:39
superb service took 10 mins
barry - 2017-01-16 00:03:01
I sent my request for an unlock code after breakfast and the code was there by lunch. I've used this service in the past and it is reliably quick, efficient, affordable, and effective. Whenever I have questions they are answered promptly and courteously. I'd recommend Unlock Mobile to anyone.
Gordon - 2016-09-12 18:26:07
Unlocking instruction for LG Nexus 5 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Nexus 5:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Nexus 5 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Nexus 5 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.