How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Fast that I cant belived thank you
lazaro - 2020-10-07 18:34:09
I give you guys a 100 stars my phone is working thank you
tony - 2019-12-03 22:29:29
I expected to wait the full 50 minutes as said, I was surprised it when it reached in less than 5 minutes. Thank you very much
Shemar - 2018-10-23 04:34:42
I got the code in minutes and it worked perfectly I was surprised since I'd heard only bad things about unlock sites, but I decided the cost was low enough to risk it. I do suggest providing better instructions explaining NCK vs SPK vs NSCK.
Alexander - 2018-08-09 18:34:03
Dear All, Thank you for your help in unlocking the LG phone. In less than 30 minutes, you have sent me the code after payment. I had to use the second option to enter the code and it worked at the first try. Thank you for the excellent service
Stevens Thierry - 2018-04-09 15:06:59
Unlocking instruction for LG LGMS323 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG LGMS323:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG LGMS323 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG LGMS323 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.