How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Got the code within 30mins and success with the service provider unlock SPCK. I had to do the following to enter the code 2945#*160#
Phil - 2017-12-28 16:40:20
Excelente servicio, 100% efectivo y la atención es muy rápida
Javipy - 2017-01-27 20:51:49
Very helpful & reliable... Good service Happy customer.. Thank you ️️️
Angelica - 2015-06-26 15:24:56
Highly recommend, speed of supplying code and communication help in unlocking my phone.
Robert - 2015-05-21 14:30:04
Doh I needed to input the SPCK number in to the "Service provider lock"...It works now. many thanks.
peter - 2015-04-23 14:31:53
Unlocking instruction for LG L40 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG L40:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG L40 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG L40 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.