How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Works fine Thanks
Matheus - 2017-12-27 21:14:10
Quick turnaround with an accurate status update. The code worked on first entry and the service even provided a guide for code entry. 100% satisfied.
Vincent - 2017-12-24 11:15:09
Great service.Fast and professional
Leslie - 2017-12-24 03:32:21
Worked to unlock phone.Still need help to get it to recognize sim.Phones fault I believe.Codes came right away after purchase.Totally legit does what it claims.No one would be dissapointed in the service.Very impressed.
Leslie - 2017-12-24 03:30:45
It took a little time before receiving the code, but it worked and now I feel a little better Thanks
Sam - 2017-11-20 14:48:46
Unlocking instruction for LG K10 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG K10:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG K10 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG K10 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.