How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I'm very pleased with your service. I have done two phones and I got the codes quickly. The only thing is for the LG phones to get to the unlock screen without the new SIM use this code : *#865625# Please include this in your instructions to help others, but your service has been A1 I intend to do some more. Thanks. Thanks.
Joe - 2017-05-30 03:43:16
Hesitant at first by the "simplicity" of it all but just as all the other reviews said, this was a very painless process and worked like a charm thank you
Leandro - 2012-03-02 01:09:52
Quick and easy. Would def recommend to others. Thanks a lot.
Brian - 2012-02-29 14:53:42
Pretty good service, quick, and easy. Satisfied.
Andrew - 2012-02-24 12:30:06
excelent ...very fast
Miguel - 2011-07-08 11:51:08
Unlocking instruction for LG GW370 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG GW370:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG GW370 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG GW370 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.