How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
it took a little longer than the average, but the unlock code worked straight away the one from 02 was wrong thanks guys. would use a again if the time comes.
Paul - 2020-07-01 21:07:48
Kod otrzymałem następnego dnia rano, po pierwszej próbie został odblokowany. Pierwotnie miał blokadę na sieć o2 abc i po włożeniu karty Orange był komunikat "sieć zablokowana". Polecam
Jakub - 2020-06-12 11:01:49
Exactly the same as a previous reviewer I have an O2 locked LG G7 Thinq. I got an unlock code from O2 that did not work. So based on the other review I thought it was worth a try using this website for a few Euros. The code was different to the O2 one and worked first time Very impressed. I can now use an EE SIM in the phone. Thanks.
Gadget - 2020-03-02 20:27:18
Great service, very impressed. Order took a bit longer than predicted, but I still had it within 24 hours. The main thing is...it worked. Thanks.
Kevin - 2019-12-12 22:29:02
Code worked. Additional codes sent including nsck, spck, simck, cpck as well as network unlock. Ordered code Friday evening and received Monday, guess they don't work weekends.
Tristan - 2019-07-29 08:37:50
Unlocking instruction for LG G7 ThinQ ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G7 ThinQ:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G7 ThinQ should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G7 ThinQ was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.