How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Code worked. Additional codes sent including nsck, spck, simck, cpck as well as network unlock. Ordered code Friday evening and received Monday, guess they don't work weekends.
Tristan - 2019-07-29 08:37:50
It worked flawlessly. It just took a bit more of time because I made the request during weekend. I highly recommend it.
Leonardo - 2019-07-16 09:43:24
Took about 12 hours to get an unlock code for my LG G7, but it worked first time. This was a big relief to me, as I had been unsuccessful in getting the phone unlocked via O2 in the UK, the network the phone was locked to. They offer unlocking for free, but had given me 2 codes over 3 weeks, neither of which worked and left me with only 3 attempts left to unlock the phone. I googled unlock codes, this was the first site that came up, seemed to have some good reviews to went for it, and couldn't be happier. Thanks for your help
Dom - 2019-06-27 16:40:11
Got stuck in another country without a working phone. Now It works perfectly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Samuele - 2019-04-30 18:29:30
Took over five days to arrive but worked fine when it did
Tim - 2018-10-13 13:48:59
Unlocking instruction for LG G7 ThinQ ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G7 ThinQ:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G7 ThinQ should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G7 ThinQ was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.