How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
You guys are AMAZING I've spent the last 7 days on the phone for 10 plus hours with my carrier (AT&T) and couldn't unlock my phone to move providers. They would not give me a code. I paid y'all 10 dollars and BAM, my phone was unlocked and working instantly. I was provided 5 different codes with an explanation of each. I found it straight forward and it worked great I had a response with codes in under a minute of payment Worth every penny
Arlene - 2021-01-22 15:48:28
Arrived a little late but code work perfectly, Go Job
ayodeji - 2020-07-15 12:32:20
Great. It took less than 3 hours to get mine done. I did two phones that another service company failed to unlock them.
Urip - 2020-06-19 09:33:55
Excellent - worked first time, quick turnaround, and cheap.
Colin - 2020-05-13 15:38:32
Took about 24hrs to get the codes. Easy to use. Codes worked on first try.
Ben - 2020-05-06 17:22:25
Unlocking instruction for LG G5 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G5:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G5 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G5 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.