Unlocking Blackberry 9810 Torch
For unlock Blackberry 9810 Torch following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Excellent quick service.
Raul - 2017-09-20 16:14:12
Very good service. The first time code didnt work but the response to my email was pretty quick. All worked perfectly fine 2nd time. Very happy with the service.
Imran - 2015-10-06 15:14:45
JOSE LIBARDO - 2014-06-20 18:22:21
did exactly what the website said, unlocked the phone and can be used with any sim. easy and cheap
tom - 2014-01-08 22:55:24
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9810 Torch ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9810 Torch:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9810 Torch is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9810 Torch
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.