Unlocking Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch
For unlock Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Excellent, worked perfectly and the service was very fast, other services I tried couldn't even get me the code with just the PRD but this worked great
Dylan - 2020-02-07 09:02:52
Wojtek - 2017-11-10 12:45:37
American Phone, Canadian Service Provider... No Problem
Matthew - 2017-03-05 23:13:55
The first code was not correct, but the problem was solved quickly, good communication, I recommend.
Carlos Jorge - 2016-10-09 15:33:48
Great service, but I think I input the IMEI incorrectly, I missed out the decimal points in the number string. Panic set in as I re-entered the unlock code several times and the 'attempts left' kept going down. It was my mistake, so I went to another unlocking site generated a new unlock code, using the decimal point's this time, and have now unlocked the phone.
John - 2015-12-30 18:04:24
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9900 Bold Touch:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9900 Bold Touch is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9900 Bold Touch
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.