Unlocking Blackberry 9105 Pearl by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your Blackberry 9105 Pearl you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Tired of using the same network on your Blackberry 9105 Pearl. We have a great solution just for you.
Thanks to our network unlocking service you can unlock any Blackberry model.
The service doesn't require exact network or country, because it supports all of them.
There are two ways of generating an unlock code for Blackberry 9105 Pearl:
First one by using MEP number.
Mep is readed by using special app MEP reader
Instruction for MEP application:
1. Connect your Blackberry 9105 Pearl to your pc by USB cable
2. Install the newest BlackBerry drivers (new drivers may be already installed on your PC)
3. Start the app and press "READ" button. The MEP number will appear on the screen.
Second one by using PRD number.
PRD number is a special sequence written on the sticker under the battery of your Blackberry 9105 Pearl.
It might look like this PRD-12345-123
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9105 Pearl:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9105 Pearl is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9105 Pearl
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.