How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
placed my order on saturday, got the code very early on Monday , i guess you dont process on weekends , anyways thumbs up for yur service my modem is unlocked now
Tuwotamuno - 2018-12-17 10:46:07
Got the code in an hour and worked like a charm... No hassles at all... All I had to do is input the code and boom... it was unlocked and ready... awesome... Thanks Sim-Unlock team for making it so simple...
Balaji - 2018-12-11 10:29:50
It worked perfectly. Thanks
Victor - 2018-12-11 09:29:56
Worked perfectly for ZTE MF910. Unlock code arrived in just over an hour.
Bob - 2018-11-14 08:56:28
Great it worked as promised but took 2 days
Michael - 2018-10-29 08:56:43
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF910 ?
ZTE MF910 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF910 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF910 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF910 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network