How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Initially I was given a 50 minute window to receive my code. It took about a day and a half but I did receive the code and it worked.
Christy - 2019-05-06 09:35:39
great service for heap thx
FERNANDO - 2018-11-14 20:47:35
Truly worth the money I couldn't get the code from at&t cuz my phone had to be over 6 months old, even if I could have I would have had to wait for a couple days. Sim-Unlock got me the code in just a couple hours Thank you
ALH907 - 2018-10-23 12:44:26
Very quick. Totally satisfied with the service. Will use again in the future.
Eddie - 2018-10-12 12:55:03
mark - 2018-10-11 01:00:56
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Maven ?
ZTE Maven is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Maven with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Maven is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Maven (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network