How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
The unlock code was provided in a fast timely manner and when entered into the mobile device unlocked the device. Great fast service provided.
John - 2018-09-26 15:03:17
Unlocking process quick and easy, always great service as usual.
Benjamen - 2018-03-18 11:27:34
Amazing service, unlocked ZTE Blade V6 from Optus in Australia. Was told 4 to 24 hours delivery but had code in about 45 minutes. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.
Steven - 2017-11-17 10:08:40
I tried to unlocked this phone (ZTE blade v6 plus) with another company I normally use but not luck. I only had 2 tries left so I was a bit nervous. I got the code very quickly from sim-unlock and it worked instantly. Now I can use my nice phone wherever I go. And the price was very reasonable.
Yayi - 2017-02-14 15:29:33
Mi celu es un ZTE Blade V6 plus y estaba bloqueado a Claro Chile. Funciono de una vez, ahora puedo usarlo a donde quiera que vaya. Super rápido, en minutos ya tenia el código. Recomiendo el servicio 100%. Very happy with the service and the price was very reasonable.
Yayi - 2017-02-14 12:26:34
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade V6 ?
ZTE Blade V6 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade V6 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade V6 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade V6 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network