How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
So quick so easy even for a technophobe like me
SALLY - 2018-08-07 04:50:23
Really pleased to be able to unlock my old phone to give to a friend. Great service and I will be using this site again.
Keith - 2018-02-03 12:34:43
Very good service. When I placed the order I was informed that the code would be ready in 55 minutes - in fact it was ready in about 20 minutes and worked first time. Thank you.
Alan - 2017-03-28 16:25:57
Quick and easy . fantastic
Hsa Ka paw moo - 2017-02-06 11:44:07
Fast and reliable response + it worked like a charm
Andreas - 2016-07-10 16:37:32
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade V ?
ZTE Blade V is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade V with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade V is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade V (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network