Unlocking ZTE Blade G2 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your ZTE Blade G2 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
If you are looking for an easy and simple way to remove a network blockade from your ZTE Blade G2, you came to the right place. ZTE network unlock by code is a very cheap and simple to use service, that supports all ZTE models from all networks. Even if you don't know the network in which the ZTE Blade G2 is locked, this service will still unlock it. It doesn't matter if your device is a smartphone or a modem we can unlock it in 30 minutes.
ZTE Blade G2 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade G2 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade G2 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade G2 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network