Unlocking Samsung X490 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your Samsung X490 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Samsung network unlock by code is the perfect option for all Samsung models.
We provide all codes for your Samsung X490:
NCK - Network unlock code to unlock simlock
Unfreeze/MCK - code to reset phone freeze (too many wrong code entered)
SPCK - service provider code to reset second level of lock.
Depending on the information you have about your X490. You can use a service based on the country or continent from which it comes from. For your Samsung X490 you can use the following services: Europe, USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland and many more.
All new Samsung X490 coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock App" can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung X490
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung X490 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung X490 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the X490 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung X490 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)