Unlocking Samsung S3650 Corby
For unlock Samsung S3650 Corby following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Works very well. Good job
Lica - 2020-10-22 23:07:37
It's a great website, so easy to use, the unlock code I was sent worked first time, thank you
Anthony - 2017-09-13 17:52:03
Your service is very prompt and reliable. I had a couple of issues in using the codes but with help from your customer services all worked well. In all a very good service.
Peter - 2013-10-29 03:39:46
(Um serviço rápido e eficaz Recomendo.) A fast and effective service Recommend.
vitor - 2013-08-05 22:29:54
defreeze samsung corby 3650 super, pârfait
igreja - 2012-05-11 00:10:48
Unlocking instruction for Samsung S3650 Corby ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung S3650 Corby
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung S3650 Corby is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung S3650 Corby with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the S3650 Corby does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung S3650 Corby is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung S3650 Corby has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung S3650 Corby can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung S3650 Corby, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung S3650 Corby. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung S3650 Corby usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung S3650 Corby with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.