Unlocking Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo
For unlock Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Very fast service and works perfect Initially I was apprehensive but after receive the code and unlock the mobile, it was amazing Absolutely a recommended service. (From Portugal)
Ricardo - 2016-07-25 19:47:48
Gil - 2016-06-13 12:35:21
Excellent. Very fast and worked perfectly.
João - 2016-03-04 11:15:34
I already insert the unlock code and it seems that everything is correct. Thanks. Kind regards
Mário - 2015-08-27 17:13:04
Working Code and after 25m. 5* Keep up.
Paulo - 2015-08-07 09:56:35
Unlocking instruction for Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.