Unlocking Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f
For unlock Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Best services in unlocking phones, fast and secure
Blaj - 2019-08-19 16:32:16
the most reliable. fast and quality
IVELIN - 2019-02-11 17:28:16
Fast service, low price. Code worked. S9+ unlocked.
Aleksa - 2018-10-12 16:13:04
Thank you guys The network is unlocked and the phone work well
Peppe - 2018-09-12 23:39:36
I paid at 1215 and my unlock code(s) arrived at 1316. I have used this site 3 times now and it just gets better. I also used their imei checker too and this worked faultlessly
wesley - 2018-09-11 20:20:11
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy SM-G965f does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy SM-G965f with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.
Video Help film shows what you should do, to enter an unlock code to Galaxy SM-G965f.