Unlocking Samsung GT-P5220
For unlock Samsung GT-P5220 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Total satisfaction as always. Time is well under expected time.
David - 2015-03-09 19:01:10
well, i am very happy for the code. it's unlocked my tab. thanks anymore
MBOUOBOUO - 2014-07-02 09:24:35
Good stuff, it expensive but effective and fast
Fabio - 2014-04-08 01:26:47
it was so nice and helpful thanks a lot best regards simoun chakour
simoun - 2014-03-16 20:09:27
my phone was unlocked in 20 mins samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 gt-p5220 europe.trust this website trust this website trust this website.thanks
abdelwahab SAWADOGO - 2014-01-23 20:48:57
Unlocking instruction for Samsung GT-P5220 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung GT-P5220
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung GT-P5220 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung GT-P5220 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the GT-P5220 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung GT-P5220 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung GT-P5220 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung GT-P5220 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung GT-P5220, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung GT-P5220. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung GT-P5220 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung GT-P5220 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.