Unlocking Blackberry 8830
For unlock Blackberry 8830 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
I had an old US 8830 locked to Verizon that I wanted to put back into use as a GSM phone in UK. For some reason everywhere else I had tried online had given me instructions to read the IMEI using *#06# function and combine it to the PRD code, but it would always come back as an invalid IMEI. I downloaded the handy MEP reader utility and read the IMEI directly from the phone (the last digit was in fact a 9 and not a .0 the screen code would show). I tapped in IMEI and MEP code results on the sim-unlock.net site, paid the meagre €4.99. The unlock code was emailed after just 6 minutes and I had the phone unlocked and happily connected to Orange in under ten minutes. Excellent service
GS - 2013-09-02 21:24:54
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 8830 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 8830:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 8830 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 8830
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.