How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Suzana - 2019-05-20 13:40:16
Most definitely worth the wait...(5) five stars all 'round
Andrew - 2019-03-21 04:55:40
Anthonie - 2019-01-21 13:05:54
Anthonie - 2019-01-21 13:05:00
Worth every penny It was going to take a week [minimum] for AT&T to review whether or not they would approve the unlock etc... With these guys, I paid the $6.99, received email receipt, confirmation and updates, and in a few hours I had my unlock code and instructions Followed those and it took about 2 minutes to unlock the phone, it couldn't have been easier Very professional people to deal with, and I would definitely refer them to a friend Thanks so much
Ronnie - 2018-12-29 09:47:58
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Z222 ?
ZTE Z222 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Z222 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Z222 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Z222 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network