How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I'm happy. AT&T could not provide unlock code for my AT&T phone which had never been activated even though they were willing. I tried SIM-Unlock.net not being optimistic it would work but, surprisingly it worked and my phone is now unlocked. It took about 4 hours to get my code which was no problem.
Glenn - 2018-08-21 13:17:15
The service was extremely good and fast. After a couple of crossed emails, the code came and worked immediately. Thanks.
Rosemary - 2018-03-25 17:13:12
very well priced,and unlocked phone easily
Mal - 2018-02-27 04:52:18
Great service. Have used it twice, and no problems. Helps you out when you're in a jam. Thanks
Bill - 2018-02-18 15:42:07
It took several attempts for my phone to accept the code but after it did everything seems to work just fine. You can't ask for anything better than for a product or service to perform as advertised.
Robert - 2018-01-28 11:58:08
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Z222 ?
ZTE Z222 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Z222 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Z222 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Z222 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network