How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Code worked. Had to wait longer than 55 mins. But overall good service
Vincent - 2018-04-17 00:24:44
Took 24 hrs but worked a treat.
Tony - 2018-03-23 16:18:22
Instant success. Easy
Muzn - 2018-03-16 03:23:16
Highly recommended Telco wanted to charge $80 AUD but this saved me $70 AUD... Had to wait an hour but was well worth the wait, thank you
Ryan - 2018-03-05 11:58:46
Worked the first time. absolutely bloody brilliant. Spark was wanting $35.00 NZD and me only $9.96 Very Happy.
Blondininz - 2018-02-27 02:48:12
Unlocking instruction for ZTE BLADE ?
ZTE BLADE is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE BLADE with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE BLADE is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE BLADE (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network