How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
It was excellent and worked perfectly
Tamara - 2019-04-23 09:48:38
It’s real and works now unlocked my phone for way less than Telstra wanted 👍👍👍
Mark - 2019-03-22 08:53:27
Very good service reasonable and very happy I'll defenately do more business with them maybe sooner than later.The only down fall but it's not bad is the couple hours waiting time.If I could they would def get more than 5 stars
leighton - 2019-03-17 17:06:47
Monika - 2018-12-31 21:49:25
Awesome service Same day service within 4hrs. Unlocked my new Optus ZTE - Blade ****... Glad I was able to find this site again via Google. Also cheaper than the rest & accepts Paypal Very easy to deal with.
PS - 2018-11-27 07:42:39
Unlocking instruction for ZTE BLADE ?
ZTE BLADE is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE BLADE with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE BLADE is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE BLADE (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network