Unlocking Samsung Galaxy SIV Active
For unlock Samsung Galaxy SIV Active following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Miguel - 2015-04-27 16:41:02
Awesome every time. Definitely my go to for unlocking my devies.
Priest - 2015-04-16 19:30:44
service is pretty reliable and trusted , highly recommend them for sim unlocking
Jaime - 2015-04-15 02:13:10
This is the best service to unlock any cell
isaac - 2015-03-31 14:17:26
hi ,i want to thank all of you for the code you sent me,thats worked perfect . i recomend you to anyone in the word ,this page is so secure ,i tried other page before you guys and they steal my money .so keep doing this great job,thans again.
Luis - 2015-02-12 00:11:32
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy SIV Active ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy SIV Active
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy SIV Active is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy SIV Active with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy SIV Active does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy SIV Active is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy SIV Active has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy SIV Active can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy SIV Active, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy SIV Active. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy SIV Active usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy SIV Active with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.