Unlocking Blackberry 9320
For unlock Blackberry 9320 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
I used the IMEI+PRD method to purchase a code from you and unlock my Blackberry - it worked without any issues. Thank you so much.
Rodney-Nick Diaz - 2015-07-29 00:25:32
Julio - 2015-04-29 18:32:46
Excellent service and would highly recommend - turnaround and supply of information accurate and very quick. Network Unlock Key provided worked first time with no problems and available after sales service was not required but good to know was available
Geoff in Ireland - 2015-04-13 17:25:14
After a lot of hassle and watching a lot of video's I managed to make my phone simlock free. Thank you for the unlock code
ingrid - 2015-03-27 11:11:54
real fast... thanks
Paolo - 2015-02-08 14:37:35
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9320 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9320:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9320 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9320
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.