How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
you people still havent responded to my emails or even refunded my money i guess the next step is to cancel my payment..........................
jose - 2018-02-24 19:10:17
Great customer service. Got back to me fast with my concerns. They kept their promise for wait time. Very pleased.
Susan - 2017-10-23 23:34:54
Got my zte max pro from metro pcs got unlocked Thank you Nice one
Joe - 2017-10-09 20:07:15
Thank you for the great service. The unlock code worked with no issues.
Paris - 2017-10-02 10:25:06
Kiley - 2017-08-25 16:26:42
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Zmax Pro ?
ZTE Zmax Pro is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Zmax Pro with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Zmax Pro is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Zmax Pro (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network