How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Wait time: about 12hrs. Unlock process very simple. No hassles.
John - 2019-05-20 21:47:10
So great Had an old metropcs phone that I needed for a teen who got downgraded from smartphone. Best $7 I’ve ever spent No need to pick up outside service. Can keep same number. Thank you
Angela - 2019-01-24 14:02:57
It took a bit longer than expected, but the phone was unlocked. Good Job
Carlos A - 2018-12-28 11:57:15
Thank you The phone has been unlocked. Good job. Carlos
Carlos A - 2018-12-24 23:14:40
I'm a happy camper. Worked out really good
robert - 2018-06-07 07:40:49
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Z320 ?
ZTE Z320 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Z320 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Z320 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Z320 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network