How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I placed my order on Friday and I got it delivered on Monday. Simply awesome, everything worked fine.
Flavio - 2018-06-20 20:52:57
VAIBHAV - 2018-05-22 00:13:40
ATT did not respond to the request to Unlock ZTE MF923, therefore ordered an unlock code from sim-unlock. Received an unlock code after 15 hours. Put it in and it works. Just great :-)
Johan - 2018-05-15 12:07:40
I dont normally review places, but given that most people are skeptical of sites like this (me too) I thought I'd share that these guys rock Thanks, Y'all
BKBroiler - 2018-05-04 02:28:37
Fast service, easy unlock. Thanks
Nick - 2018-04-26 21:31:59
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF923 ?
ZTE MF923 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF923 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF923 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF923 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network