How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Was very skeptical at first but for $5.99 I thought “what the heck let’s try it” and they 100% delivered, unlocked my zte mf923 mobile Hotspot from att in a matter of minutes, totally worth it These guys are legit
Sonja - 2017-12-05 11:07:47
Excellent service The unlock code arrived within an hour and worked like a charm. Say "no" to the cellphone slavery
Eugene - 2017-11-29 00:31:06
Works just perfect
Boris - 2017-11-23 16:06:09
After being told by my cell provider (AT&T) that it is impossible for them to provide me a unlock code for a ZTE hotspot I own and they can only unlock phones and tablets, I was very disappointed and knew this was BS. I did a quick google search and came across SIM-UNLOCK and I am glad I did they were able to provide me with a unlock code in less than 1 hour for $5. It worked great and I am now able to use my hotspot on any SIM card. Honestly I was skeptical about this service at first but for $5 I figured what do I have to loose. I was able to pay via pay pal so I know my payment was secure and I am glad I did it. I don't write reviews often but was very impressed by how quickly they provided this service. As an owner of a small IT Company, I can say I will be using there services again.
Jesse - 2017-11-06 10:29:08
Straight-up fantastic. Does what it says on the tin, really fast and conveniently. I've used a lot of unlock services but sim-unlock.net are my best experience to date.
RichGA - 2017-10-28 12:25:06
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF923 ?
ZTE MF923 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF923 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF923 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF923 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network