How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I was skeptical at first, but the code generated on this website worked perfectly
Haroon - 2019-08-27 10:09:36
I'm very happy with this service When you're unfamiliar with an online service that requires payment, there's always some hesitation - but Sim-Unlock delivered on their promises promptly. I submitted my IMEI code for my FNB (ZTE) ConeXis X1 at 1:17 AM South African time. I received my network unlocking code at 3:02 AM - and it worked perfectly, first time. I particularly appreciated that they send emails keeping you informed of the status of your order: - Confirmation when my order was received. - Update that is was being processed. - Confirmation of receipt of payment. - Completion message with unlocking code and the associated IMEI number. Thanks for your help Sim-Unlock.
Alex - 2019-07-24 12:27:24
Excellent service It really does work, took longer than the average time but worth the wait Thanks
Jameel - 2019-07-12 08:30:54
Excellent service It definitely works Thank you so much
Jameel - 2019-07-11 15:35:15
I was extremely sceptical using an overseas based company, paying for something and hope I get something in return....but I was amazed and very thankful. I got my Unlock Pin within a few hours after payment was made, the pin worked 100% first time. I would recommend using Sim-Unlock.Net anytime to anyone.
Dirk - 2019-07-02 08:37:13
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Conexis X1 ?
ZTE Conexis X1 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Conexis X1 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Conexis X1 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Conexis X1 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network