Unlocking Samsung SMG800F
For unlock Samsung SMG800F following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Fast, efficient and not too much expensive. Perfect.
Sebastien - 2019-11-04 19:38:47
Worked perfectly fine and very fast compared to some other unlock services :-) Thanks Hat perfekt funktioniert und war wirklich schnell gegenüber anderen Anbietern :-) Danke
Christian - 2017-09-11 14:34:20
Everything work perfectly. Good service, fair price
Thomas - 2017-09-03 12:09:04
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini. Works perfectly. Thank you. Country and operator: Hungary, Telenor
Zsolt - 2015-12-29 11:47:53
Received code less than advised time, worked first time. Recommended.
John - 2015-12-21 16:28:27
Unlocking instruction for Samsung SMG800F ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung SMG800F
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung SMG800F is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung SMG800F with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the SMG800F does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung SMG800F is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung SMG800F has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung SMG800F can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung SMG800F, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung SMG800F. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung SMG800F usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung SMG800F with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.