Unlocking Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit
For unlock Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Zoran - 2019-05-06 21:42:21
I am very pleased with your services Code has been accepted on first try. You have my recomendation
Nikola - 2018-01-15 15:20:47
Everything works fine. I'm very satisfied with your quick response.
Mladen - 2016-11-14 15:54:30
this was my 4th order, and as always I am very satisfied about sevice, which is fast and efficient
Igor - 2012-01-15 19:19:15
*WORKED WELL* Samsung Galaxy Fit, just entered the code and it unlocked.... YIPEEEE
graeme - 2011-07-28 16:26:48
Unlocking instruction for Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the S5670 Galaxy Fit does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.