Unlocking Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus
For unlock Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Jacek - 2018-09-04 09:25:01
Everything works as expected.
Jacek - 2018-09-03 12:25:19
Fast,easy,trustworthy and the best ever used when it comes to unlocking love you guys
Julius - 2018-03-01 10:41:03
Very fast service, also this was by far the cheapest unlock option and it worked after 30 minute upon payment. Very satisfied. Thank you m.sim-unlock.net
Andraz - 2017-06-02 10:15:35
hi es hat alles wunderbar funktioniert das Smartphone ist jetzt frei für alle netze danke
Alexander - 2015-08-28 07:11:39
Unlocking instruction for Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the I9001 Galaxy S Plus does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.
Video Help film shows what you should do, to enter an unlock code to I9001 Galaxy S Plus.