Unlocking Samsung E2550 Monte Slide
For unlock Samsung E2550 Monte Slide following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Absolutely perfect and flawless service. I used it too unlock old Samsung E2550. Congrats
BOJAN - 2017-01-15 13:09:48
Exceptional Service. Codes were provided TWO HOURS after payment. " AND THEY WORKED" Brilliant Cannot fault this company.
Brian K - 2016-06-13 18:10:25
Absolutely Brilliant Service. Codes provided TWO HOURS after payment. And, THEY WORK. Cannot fault this company. A ++++++++
Brian K - 2016-06-13 14:27:10
first class quick service
Malcolm Morris - 2014-03-03 21:14:30
thanks , allways very spedd
sonia - 2014-03-02 19:27:17
Unlocking instruction for Samsung E2550 Monte Slide ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung E2550 Monte Slide
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung E2550 Monte Slide is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung E2550 Monte Slide with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the E2550 Monte Slide does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung E2550 Monte Slide is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung E2550 Monte Slide has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung E2550 Monte Slide can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung E2550 Monte Slide, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung E2550 Monte Slide. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung E2550 Monte Slide usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung E2550 Monte Slide with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.