How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Great service The cheapest and most efficient I've found on the web. One note is that they don't process over the weekends, but as soon as Monday hit I got my code before I even woke up for my 8am class
Micah - 2019-09-03 08:13:11
So easy and simple.
SFM - 2019-08-21 07:41:08
Ighodalo - 2019-07-05 14:56:33
Phone: LG V20 It took a while to get the code, about 10h, but when I got it, it worked like a charm.
Tassio - 2019-07-02 00:40:48
I got the code on my order page not even an hour later. Now I got my LG V20 phone unlocked...Happy, Happy I never got any email though for my order, if I didn't save the order page I wouldn't have known my unlock code was there................
LISA - 2019-06-14 00:25:45
Unlocking instruction for LG V20 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V20:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V20 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V20 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.