How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I will definitely use your sevices again
Ronald - 2019-08-31 12:30:52
You all where prompt in evaluating my request and getting my phone cleared for unlock and I appreciate your quickness so we could use our phone. Again thank you and enjoy your day. Ronald Johnson Sr
Ronald - 2019-08-31 12:18:07
Thank you for making this one of the easiest and best choices and for being so quick to respond and plus get the job done on first try. Again thank you so much
Ronald - 2019-08-26 05:40:13
Thanks a lot very fast and helpfully ... The best service till now
Maksilian - 2019-02-20 08:33:04
Worked Fast, efficient, kept me updated with emails. Authentic ☑️
Raymond - 2018-10-16 23:34:10
Unlocking instruction for LG V10 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V10:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V10 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V10 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.