How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
LG Stylo 3 Plus
What our customers say about unlocking
Jonathan - 2019-12-12 10:18:44
I think I already added the comment Sim-unlock.net's service is great, it works as promised and I knew how many minutes I have to wait. Great communication and service delivery.
Yoon Sik - 2019-12-05 16:52:53
You usually need only nck. It was delivered on time as promised, it worked as promised without hiccups, and now my phone is unlocked and in use Thanks.
Yoon Sik - 2019-12-04 20:01:21
I was concerned that this would be bogus. As it took more than 3 hours to get the code but I called the number no waiting time and got a satisfactory response. First code I tried my phone was unlocked. Awesome
keyra - 2019-10-18 22:49:40
good service highky recommended this service of unlocking devices fast and trustworty keep it up folks for a good service cheers...
yjreffe.llamas - 2019-02-12 05:44:03
Unlocking instruction for LG Stylo 3 Plus ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Stylo 3 Plus:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Stylo 3 Plus should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Stylo 3 Plus was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.